Must-Read Update Including My New Debt-Free Pick For 2016
- Created: Wednesday, 23 December 2015 13:52
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 23 December 2015 13:58
1) First, I would like to let you know about my investment strategy regarding my recent NB stock picks, and I suggest you follow the same strategy to maximize your portfolio returns. On that front, I recently closed my open positions on the following stocks in order to accumulate cash for my 2016 NB picks, including my debt-free and cash-rich energy pick for 2016 mentioned below. Specifically:
A) BULLISH NB PICKS:
- I recently sold my PDQ.V (Petrodorado Energy) shares at C$0.34 per share, locking in a 200% return, based on the recommended entry price of C$0.11 per share (or lower).
- Per my previous NB post, I recently sold my TPL.T (Tethys Petroleum) shares at C$0.095 per share, locking in a 45% return, based on the recommended entry price of C$0.065 per share (or lower).
- I recently sold my XUE (Xueda Education) shares at $5.40 per ADR, locking in a 8% return based on the recommended entry price of $5.03 per ADR (or lower).
- I recently sold my YY (YY Inc.) shares at $65.10 per ADS, locking in a 20% return, based on the recommended entry price of $54.50 per ADS (or lower).
B) BEARISH NB PICKS:
- I recently sold my RH (Restoration Hardware) Puts when RH's stock dropped below $80 per share, locking in a 30% return, based on the recommended entry price of $105.02 per share (or higher).
- If you shorted BGI (Birks Group) at $1.02 per share (or higher) per my NB recommendation as of July 2015, I suggest you close your position and lock in your 50% return, given that BGI closed at $0.48/share yesterday (12/22/2015).
Today's Offer At 160% Premium For My Previous Pick And My New NYSE-listed Pick
- Created: Monday, 09 November 2015 14:15
- Last Updated: Monday, 09 November 2015 20:20
As you recall from my previous post, Tethys Petroleum (TPL.T, TPL.L) is one of my 3 latest picks. Actually, it was a few days ago when Tethys closed at C$0.06/share and I suggested you buy it at and below C$0.065/share. You can find the full analysis about the reasons for this bullish recommendation in my previous post. Tethys Petroleum announced a potential deal this morning (November 09, 2015) at C$0.17/share. This offer is at 160% premium compared to the maximum recommended entry price of C$0.065/share. In my opinion, sell to lock in your significant and quick profits.
As also promised in my previous post, I have a new stock pick for you today. This pick is NYSE-listed and I am talking about
3 Undervalued Picks With Strong Catalysts And One More NYSE-listed Pick Coming This Week
- Created: Monday, 02 November 2015 15:21
- Last Updated: Monday, 02 November 2015 19:14
I have three picks for you today while one more NYSE-listed pick will be posted by the end of this week. One of these picks is debt-free with a significant amount of cash and negative Enterprise Value. In other words, one of my stock picks will most likely remind you of debt-free Petrodorado Energy (PDQ.V) that had negative Enterprise Value when I recommended it at C$0.105/share in July 2015. As you know, PDQ.V currently stands at approximately C$0.23/share.
Another stock pick has received several acquisition offers recently which are currently under review. The acquisition prices are significantly higher than the company's current stock price. A decision is expected over the next weeks.
Specifically, my new stock picks are:
A Useful And Quick Update
- Created: Tuesday, 06 October 2015 16:04
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 06 October 2015 20:42
This is a quick and useful update
My New Debt-Free Pick From The Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services Sector
- Created: Monday, 14 September 2015 12:02
- Last Updated: Monday, 14 September 2015 12:20
As mentioned two days ago, my new pick is from the cyclical consumer goods & services sector and trades on the NYSE. But, this is not a bearish idea like Birks Group (BGI) at $1.01/share, which was my previous pick from this sector. Instead,
My New Pick From The Cyclical Consumer Goods & Services Will Be Out This Monday
- Created: Saturday, 12 September 2015 14:27
- Last Updated: Friday, 09 October 2015 06:24
This is a heads-up about my new pick that will be out this Monday 14, September 2015. The diversification and the coverage of different sectors continues, and therefore, my new pick has (once again) nothing to do with the energy sector. My new pick is debt-free and belongs to the cyclical consumer goods & services sector. Actually, this will be my second pick in 2015 from this sector. As you know, my first pick in 2015 from the consumer goods was Birks Group (BGI). That was a bearish call, when BGI was at $1.01/share in late July 2015. BGI closed on Friday 11, September 2015 at $0.84/share, down 16% in less than two months. Furthermore,
Update On The Lithium Arbitrage Play - New Picks From Different Sectors Are Coming
- Created: Monday, 07 September 2015 10:50
- Last Updated: Monday, 07 September 2015 15:15
In early August 2015,
Today's Pick Is From NASDAQ and The Technology Sector
- Created: Monday, 24 August 2015 17:38
- Last Updated: Monday, 24 August 2015 21:47
A few months ago, I promised to help you diversify your holdings by picking bearish and bullish ideas that are not related to the battered energy sector. However, an investor has to be very cautious because we are in a challenging and stock-picking environment no matter what the sector is.
My New Pick Is From NYSE And The Non-Cyclical Goods & Services Sector
- Created: Friday, 14 August 2015 13:04
- Last Updated: Friday, 14 August 2015 15:30
As promised in my previous NB posts, I will continue to help you diversify your holdings by picking companies (bullish and bearish ideas) that are NOT engaged only in the energy sector. On that front, I recommended you:
Quick Update On JP Energy Partners (JPEP)
- Created: Tuesday, 11 August 2015 13:10
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 11 August 2015 21:03
This is quick update on JP Energy Partners (JPEP).