An Off-The-Radar Pick Associated With Tesla Motors' (TSLA) Business
- Created: Monday, 10 August 2015 12:50
- Last Updated: Monday, 10 August 2015 15:06
The stock market has stalled since January 2015 as evidenced by ETF's (SPY) performance, the energy sector has collapsed and numerous energy stocks have reached new lows compared to their Q1 2015 levels, with Waldron Energy (WDN.T) being the latest energy producer which defaulted on its debt last week.
About KEG and NSLP
- Created: Thursday, 30 July 2015 18:54
- Last Updated: Saturday, 01 August 2015 12:24
Two notes for today:
1) As you recall, I recommended you short Key Energy Services (KEG) at $1.75/share (or higher of course) in late June 2015 by buying puts. Back then, I bought puts at $0.80 (Sep 2015 with strike price at $2.50/share).
Another Stock Pick Coupled With A Few Quick Notes
- Created: Tuesday, 28 July 2015 13:47
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 28 July 2015 17:49
After suggesting you to short Key Energy Services (KEG) at $1.75/share (or higher of course) in late June 2015, I would like to let you know that:
Another Stock Pick Is Out Today
- Created: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 18:15
- Last Updated: Monday, 27 July 2015 21:49
My stock pick today is
I Thought You Would Want To Know This
- Created: Tuesday, 21 July 2015 17:14
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 21 July 2015 19:11
By examining the big picture on a daily basis, you have noticed that numerous energy-related companies have reached new lows lately. Also, many energy-related companies (old media darlings) have plunged more than 70% since their Q4 2014/early 2015 levels when oil prices slumped to a 6-year low.
It Is Never Too Late To Make Some Profits
- Created: Wednesday, 08 July 2015 14:26
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 08 July 2015 22:58
I would like to make a brief analysis on one of my stock picks,
My Next Stock Pick Is Out
- Created: Monday, 22 June 2015 14:01
- Last Updated: Saturday, 04 July 2015 14:05
My next stock pick is
Update On My June 2015 Stock Pick Metalico (MEA) And The Acquisition Offer
- Created: Wednesday, 17 June 2015 09:51
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 17 June 2015 09:51
I hope that you bought Metalico (MEA) on Wednesday, 3 June 2015, when I recommended it at or below $0.35 per share. Please find more details about this stock pick in my previous post. Based on MEA's daily chart, the NB subscribers had the opportunity to buy MEA at $0.35 and $0.34 per share.
According to yesterday's news, Metalico (MEA) was acquired for $0.60 per share in an all-cash deal, which translates into 70% quick profit for the NB subscribers.
Based also on the terms of the deal:
"Under the terms of the Merger Agreement, Metalico has agreed not to solicit alternative proposals for an acquisition of the Company. However, Metalico is able to consider unsolicited proposals pursuant to the exercise of its Board of Directors' fiduciary duties with Total Merchant having customary rights to match any proposal. Metalico would be required to pay Total Merchant a termination fee equal to $2,245,930 (corresponding to 3.6% of the value of the fully diluted equity) if Metalico terminates the Merger Agreement to accept a superior proposal. In addition, Total Merchant has agreed to a penalty of $3,119,347 (corresponding to 5.0% of the fully-diluted equity) if it fails to close the transaction assuming all closing conditions have been satisfied."
MEA's stock closed at $0.555 yesterday (Tuesday, 16 June 2015). In my opinion, do not wait for a better offer. Do not also wait for the stock to reach $0.60 per share. In my opinion, sell now at $0.555, lock in your 65% quick profit and accumulate cash for my next stock picks.
And if you missed MEA, stay tuned because you will have the chance with the help of this newsletter to jump aboard the next MEA in a timely manner.
My New Stock Pick: A Speculative Buy With A Short-Term Catalyst
- Created: Wednesday, 03 June 2015 12:31
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 03 June 2015 12:38
First, this is a quick update on two previous stock picks,
Navigating Today's Stock-Picking Environment
- Created: Thursday, 28 May 2015 13:40
- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 May 2015 13:47
First, I would like to share my insight on the stock market. To me,